How do we deal with the Corona virus?
Guidelines apply regarding Corona virus (COVID-19).
We would like to inform you about the Corona virus (COVID-19) and about the measures we take ourselves to prevent spread. At this moment there’s no reason to postpone or cancel your visit.
We are in close contact with the local authorities and municipalities that keep us informed of (local) developments regarding the virus.
Of course we follow developments closely and follow the advice of the government and the guidelines of the RIVM to prevent the spread of the Corona virus.
In addition, as usual, we ensure good hygiene in our parlors.
Extra cleaning rounds and hygiene measures have been taken in our parlors.
- The cleaning of the massage rooms, common areas and the so-called “hand contact points” such as light switches, taps and door handles / knobs are cleaned with professional means.
- Towels and sheets are washed professionally (temperature > 60 degrees) so that viruses do not survive.
In the parlors and workplaces hand cleaning dispensers are also available for both our guests and our employees in the parlors and workplaces.
We also use the following guidelines:
- If you have a cold (cough and / or shortness of breath) and / or fever, we will not allow you into our parlors
- If you belong to a vulnerable target audience, we advise you to postpone your visit to MassageWorld.
- Have you been in contact with a Corona patient? Then we will not allow you in our salons at this moment.
It goes without saying that we keep a close eye on all developments regarding the Corona virus outbreak.
The health and safety of our guests and employees is paramount.
Other measures apply to Belgium and Germany, check the government websites for the latest news and developments.